Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can't cancel my Kids Pass???

i bought the kids pass last week and cant cancel it all i see is buy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I recommend going on to live chat. They are closed now but will be back at 8am.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. On the next page, there is live chat or you can select 'email' to send them a message and they will get back to you. 🙂

(Best on a PC/Mac).

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

• are you signed into the correct account  that has the pass?
  • Also, are you a broadband combo customer?
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @caseyb1993caseyb1993 am not a broadband combo customer and i only have the one account and it has the movies entertainment and kids passes active on it but only the kids pass cant be canceld the busstion only shows buy instead of cancel even though as i pointed out i bought it a week ago added a screen shot of the situation

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I recommend going on to live chat. They are closed now but will be back at 8am.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass

Click the green contact us button at the bottom of the link. On the next page, there is live chat or you can select 'email' to send them a message and they will get back to you. 🙂

(Best on a PC/Mac).