cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment pass-kuds channels

I only subscribed to now TV a month ago and got the entertainment pass because it had a good mix of shows I watch along with the a couple of kids channels. These channels were working yesterday but have just vanished. I haven't received any notification from now TV or warned on advance of me purchasing this pass that these changes were going to be made. The kids channels were used in the advertisement that enticed me to buy. I feel that I have been miss sold a product and that now TV have used false advertising to entice me to purchase. I don't see why I should have to pay separately for channels that were included in a package that was sold to me. Not a happy customer.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our kids channels have disappeared too. I have a nowtv box and use the app with eetv also, gone on both. This has happened before but the channels eventually came back. But my daughter isn't happy no good lock Charlie for her tonight. I'm a bit disappointed because I am paying for a service and getting short changed with service supplied. Please get it sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck Charlie is Disney content, Disney channel has left NOWTV unfortunately.

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User You may want to have a look at DisneyLife, that is Disney's new VoD service which may have Charlie as part of the package.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are running a prepaid paid wants voucher, Please read the post at the following link. I've kicked up a stink with the appropriate people, the more complaints to the authorities or civil action the better.
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Kids/Complaints/m-p/383658#M439

Now TV have promised to respond 'shortly' to that thread on Twitter.

Legend 5
Legend 5

If your kids don't want to enjoy the extra 4 channels they never had before with a dedicated box sets then cancel your kids pass 🙂

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.