cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your guide to the best Kids content on NOW TV

1 11 6,933

It’s here! The NOW TV Kids Pass has landed!

Find your way to the best Kids content with this handy guide...

Kids aged 7+

NickelodeonLogo.jpgNickelodeon: All the best Live Action shows for kids aged 7 and over. Hang out with iCarly and Sam & Cat; join CJ Martin as she ticks off her bucket list of 100 Things To Do Before High School; and watch Bella Dawson showing up the boys on her football team in Bella and the Bulldogs.

CartoonNetworkLogo.jpgCartoon Network: Exactly what it says it is! All cartoons, all for slightly older kids. This is the home of cartoon favourites Adventure Time, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball as well as some names some grownups will remember like Powerpuff Girls and Ben 10.

CBBCLogo.jpgCBBC: Your favourite Box Sets from CBBC! Get schooled with Horrible Histories, watch your favourite kid spies in MI High, and be inspired to turn your living room into a dance studio with The Next Step.

Kids-7+.jpgSam & Cat on Nickelodeon; Adventure Time on Cartoon Network; Horrible Histories on CBBC

Kids aged 5 – 10

NickToonsLogo.jpgNickToons: Kids aged 5 – 10 will love NickToons with some familiar favourites from SpongeBob SquarePants to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. While this channel won’t be available on Catch Up right away, you’ll be able to watch it all Live.

BoomerangLogo.jpg

Boomerang: The home of all your Warner Bros cartoon favourites! Think Scooby Doo, The Looney Tunes Show and George of the Jungle as well as new favourites like Bunnicula.

Kids5-7.jpgSpongeBob SquarePants & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on NickToons; The Looney Tunes Show & Bunnicula on BoomerangKids aged 3 – 5

NickJrLogo.jpgNick Jr: There are some hugely popular shows for young kids on Nick Jr. Join Ryder and his rescue puppy pals in PAW Patrol; spend time with Peppa Pig; take off on an adventure with Dora The Explorer; and spend some time in Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom.

CartoonitoLogo.jpgCartoonito: The little ones will love Cartoonito! Meet Masha and The Bear, the animated series based on a famous Russian folk tale; visit Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood; and watch animated traditional tales like Peter Pan and Robin Hood with Cartoonito Tales.

CBeebiesLogo.jpgCBeebies: Brilliant Box Sets especially for youngsters!  They’ll love joining Katie Morag on her adventures on the Isle of Struay; giggling along with Gigglebiz; and learning together with Charlie & Lola.

Milkshake!Logo.jpg

Milkshake!: Watch the adventures of Fireman Sam; spend time in Toyland with Make Way For Noddy; and join SpottyWot and DottyWot on their steam-powered spaceship as they explore Earth in The WotWots, all available on Box Set.

Kids3-7.jpgPAW Patrol on NickJr; Masha & The Bear on Cartoonito; Fireman Sam on Milkshake!; Katie Morag on CBeebies

To sign up to all this great content, make sure you pick up a NOW TV Kids Pass. Great value at £2.99/month after a 14 day free trial!

Kids Pass RGB PNG.png

Let the good times roll!

[video]

Labels (1)
11 Comments
Lolly2
Advocate
Do you know when the kids app will be up and running?
ummadam
Advocate
It says to start 14 day trail and then agree to pay the £2.99 once the trail ends. its asking for payment pin. I'm entering and it's not letting me send it.
Also as I can't pay for this in the passes section once I do finally get to pay for it. will it work in the nowtv box on the TV?
0 Likes
HappiDave
Advocate

Have just done a system update and restart but no kids channels showing? Also, what happened to the free 4 months kids pass for customers with existing entertainment passes?? 

Dave

0 Likes
Jonathan2015
Advocate

Where! When Nothing here as yet!?

0 Likes
malcy34
Mentor

i've just started the trial for the kids.....but nothing on my box....!!!!! but i imagine the countdown timer to the trial ending is already ticking..!!!

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW TV team are still working on rolling it out to all devices, which is why it's arrived on different devices at different times. The kids pass should be available on most of the other devices now (you might need to check if there is an updated app to download) and should be coming to your NOW TV box later this afternoon / early evening.

0 Likes
ciderbelly
Scholar 2

Darn. Loud House is so cool!

0 Likes
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the updates with the kids pass are starting to appear on NOW TV boxes. You can check yours by doing the following.

From your homescreen, go to Settings >System > System Update and see if an update is available. If not, leave it a while and try again later. You should notice the NOW TV app is now a yellow and pink logo.

Karert
Advocate

No changes on my box yet (haven't tried via the app), but had a couple of emails during the day confirming this is now active, and the free pass will apply for four months, added a month at a time - so it will appear to be only a one month free pass, but will update, and no need to enter lengthy codes.

I have Entertainment for a few more weeks, but this is a beneficial change, as I only use the package for Nick Jr, so when I have to pay, I'll be saving every month.

Either way, there's been no disruption to service, so if I find Nick Jr on a new package tomorrow, instead of in Entertainment, all good, but they haven't taken the channel(s) off Entertainment while the update is going on, so really great service all around.

0 Likes
simonbr
Advocate

Nothing here yet

0 Likes
Richard29
Advocate

Can now tv kids have Nick jr too

0 Likes
About the Author
Gremlins are cool. And I like monkey movies. That's all.
Labels