cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where can I find the kids pass

I have got the kids pass but I can't find it on my now tv. All I have is movies, entertainment and sports. The children's channels have disappeared from my entertainment package though. I am not very happy as thats what my son watches, and would of liked to of watched them on the kids pass today
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User go to Settings -> System -> System Update -> Check Now, this will cause the box to look for any app updates now instead of tonight.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User go to Settings -> System -> System Update -> Check Now, this will cause the box to look for any app updates now instead of tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has loaded up on automatically on our black now tv (roku) box but is not on our LG DVD player/streaming box and the app won't update so I'm also searching for a solution. Any help much appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea how to update an LG box for same issue? Tried system update but nothing happened
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If the app doesn't update automatically, I would recommend that you have a look at your manual for your LG device as the process isn't the same for every device i'm afraid.

Cheers

Andy