cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thundermans

Why has it jumped from season 2 to season 4..surely season 3 should have been put on first.Is this likely to happen.My kids love this show and it kind of spoils things for children as there is story in the show.No good watching 4 to go back to 3
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! The last two eps of Season 4 will be uploaded on Monday, October 23rd 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, ok! Did the Thundermans end? So on Monday there will be two new episodes and after that will there be any new episodes? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Ive had a look online and it looks like Nickelodeon didn't renew The Thundermans for another season, so there's only 4 seasons in total.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So after Thunder in Paradise there will be no more new episodes? I read that season four will be 32 episodes long and there aired half of it already and they will air the other 16 next year starting march 2018! So if they come out will they be uploaded to the site!
Read the whole of this page: http://thethundermans.wikia.com/wiki/Season_4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

At the moment we only have the rights to show up to Thunder in Paradise. If more episodes are made and shown, we may get the rights to show them at a later date, however we do not currently have the rights or and air date for those episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I watched thunder in paradise on Monday! How long will it be on the catalogue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hey! Thats great! Parts I and II will be available until November 21st 🙂