cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Looney Tunes Show

Hi there. My children love the KIDS entertainment package and they use it everyday after school. Their favourite show is the Looney Tunes Show. However Ive noticed that at least 8 episodes are missing from season one. So I was wondering if there was any possibilty that you could get the rest of the episodes plus the 25 episodes for season 2. I think its a great tv show for kids, I listen to mine laugh for hours watching it. It would be great if they could watch the rest of the episodes though. Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

My Nowtv is connected to both my PS3 and my PS4, it also connected to my laptop. There are 25 episodes in season 1 and you seem to be missing the last 6. The titles to these episodes are.. French Fries, Beauty School. The Float, The Shelf, The Muh Muh Muh Murder, and Point Laser Point. 

Hi Emma

We have escalated this off to find out when these will be added, once we have an answer we'll post it here for you

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there. My children love the KIDS entertainment package and they use it everyday after school. Their favourite show is the Looney Tunes Show. However Ive noticed that at least 8 episodes are missing from season one. So I was wondering if there was any possibilty that you could get the rest of the episodes plus the 25 episodes for season 2. I think its a great tv show for kids, I listen to mine laugh for hours watching it. It would be great if they could watch the rest of the episodes though. Thank you 🙂

@Anonymous User

Hi Emma 

Welcome to the forum

The Looney Tunes is great for keeping the kids entertained. We can't see any episodes missing on our side could you let us know what device your using to watch this

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Nowtv is connected to both my PS3 and my PS4, it also connected to my laptop. There are 25 episodes in season 1 and you seem to be missing the last 6. The titles to these episodes are.. French Fries, Beauty School. The Float, The Shelf, The Muh Muh Muh Murder, and Point Laser Point. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Emma

We have escalated this off to find out when these will be added, once we have an answer we'll post it here for you

Thanks