cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Steven Universe: Missing Episodes?

OK, so the new kids pass launched recently, and I've found a few problems with it, specifically on a show called Steven Universe. Firstly, there are doubles of some episodes on Season 1, for some unexplained reason. Now this one Isn't too much of a problem, since I can just look up the episode list on wikipedia and just watch them in that order. I believe this is CN UK's fault, not NOWTV's since my experience with watching the channel has always been diminished when episodes keep airing in the wrong order. It's fine for some shows, like Regular Show, where the order doesn't matter because there's no story that goes on through the season. If you had no knowledge of it whatsoever, I could put on episode 26, tell you It's episode 1 and you'd probably believe me. With a show like Steven Universe though, you'd at least expect NOWTV to put the episodes in the right damn order, since it DOES have a big story to it that continues throughout the series. That's not the main problem however. The main problem is that the last few episodes of Steven Universe Season 1 are unexplainably missing from It's box set, which is a little infuriating. So where the hell did those episodes go? Do CN UK just never air them or is there some kind of reasonable way to explain their absence?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are lots of episodes of kids programming missing from the pass e.g SpongeBob SquarePants seems to be messed up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's always been like that, even when those channels were on the ents pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope. SpongeBob was fine before the kids pass came. Back then 3 seasons were up. Now for some apparent reason Now TV thought it would be a good idea to mess it up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

With regards to the duplicate episodes, 1 episode is from the Box Set , The other is added as catch-up content after it airs on Cartoon Network.

Confusing I know ..

With regards to the wrong order i'm guessing this is season 2 ..

These are just catch up episodes after they have aired on CN, I have checked the available programs with our master list and it all matches up.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, things have changed since, the duplicate episodes don't show up anymore, so that's good. And I was referring to Season 1, not 2. As in, they call Laser Light Cannon Episode 1 when it's actually episode 3 etc. But really, that's CN UK's problem, not NOWTV's. I'm just hoping episodes 45-52 will eventually reair, because otherwise it will remain incomplete.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aside from the missinf episodes i more ###### at the fact they have left half the existing episodes up for agessss. There are 140 episodes in total. The episodes go up to 74. This series is the main reason i pay for this pass. Im 23 years old dammit.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m 24... and I hear ya
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of 07 March 2019 there is still missing episodes.

Season 1 is all there but Season 2 is just a jumble of random episodes. There are no more seasons listed after this.

I have noticed dozens of incomplete box sets. Why are we paying for *literally* an incomplete service?

Any update on this, Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
July 2019:
Season 1 is all good.
Season 2 is 6 episodes (numbered according to production codes, not aired order.. e.g. no episode 58)
Season 3 is just the first 10 episodes!?

I’m 32 and literally signed up to the kids package for Steven Universe (and maybe Adventure Time).. where are the rest of the episodes!? I guess I’ll watch what’s there during my free trial and then cancel it.