cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental pin number

Why is the new kids app asking for a PIN number to watch everything? I have a parental pin switched on to restrict to under 12. I tried playing octonaughts and it asks for the parental pin.

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

does anyone know how to fix this? I'm watching on a Roku streaming stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about that

We are aware of the system prompting for a PIN number on the Kid's programs.

Our teams are working on getting this fixed and this should be done by early next week.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this issue now, 2 years on. Now tv please find a solution for this

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Also having this problem Peter Rabbit is also one of the programmes 😩
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was this ever fixed as I still have this problem?

I'm guessing it's that the BBC content is unrated? Doesn't make it any less irritating though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing the same and has been for weeks now . I have re botted the system and double cheacked on parental control yet it’s still doing it to watch even things like tom and Jerry and ninjago . 

Quite anoying as every episode I have to put the code in for the children. 

Do we k ow when this fault will be addressed and fixed. As it’s Male I g the service a huge inconvenience. 

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this now.

On the Kids channel it is asking for a pin for Pokémon and for Alvin and the Chipmunks...

Set PIN to 15 and over

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem too. My PIN is also set for 12+ so shouldn't be needed for kids stuff! Chat help were useless and referred it to another team who were unavailable. Apparently they'll get back to me in 24-48 hours!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I have my kids setting to 15 but my son can't watch a programme for a 3 year old. Getting a bit tedious now as he normally wakes up and watches tv quietly. Now I'm being woken up to put a pin in for paw patrol!!!😡