cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for 6 months entertainment and now kids channels getting dropped

I specifically bought a 6 month entertainment package for the kids TV and now the kids channels are getting pulled?

That is not acceptable.

You should be offering full refunds or a complimentary kids package for the duration of my existing package.

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's my email - no offer of 4 months free mentioned on this message !

It would be nice to get some sort of explanation why some people are offered compensation and others aren't ... oh well it was good while it lasted !

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 16.33.20.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My six month pass finishes end  October  (activated in April)
I haven't received the email stating that I would be receiving a 4-month trial pass !
------------------------------------------------------
@Anonymous User wrote:

Screenshot_20160505-162517.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that @Simon-J is looking into this for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - I'd appreciate if someone from Now TV can look into this for me as well please.

I also purchased a six month pass, which will end in November and am not happy that I will be losing the childrens channels, which in effect I have already paid for.

I did E-Mail Now TV (Case ID 01264573) and all I was offered from Nester was a 1 month Kids pass, which seems unfair especially if other users that also have purchased a six month pass are being offered a 4 months Kids pass.

Regards,

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will send you an email soon @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that @Simon-J is looking into this for you.

Thanks

Andy

and still nothing....

a little over four months remaining on my current pass, and whilst overs have been given four months free passes, ....... nothing !

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/12693iC0639CE0552CAE10/image-size/large?v=v2&px=600

"As an existing Entertainment Pass customer, we'll send you a four-month trial when the Kids Month Pass is available. After that you can get it for £2.99 a month"

Purchased my six month pass in good faith, to receive the Children channels in addition.

pauline1769
Expert

I have a 6. Month pass and no offer of. A free 4 month pass  I contacted now tv who said the only offer is a 14 day trial and l said some people had been offered 4 month passes   

pauline1769
Expert

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Perhaps it's time to move this topic into the dedicated Kids Subscription sub-section...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe so but they have that section locked down..