cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for 6 months entertainment and now kids channels getting dropped

I specifically bought a 6 month entertainment package for the kids TV and now the kids channels are getting pulled?

That is not acceptable.

You should be offering full refunds or a complimentary kids package for the duration of my existing package.

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that @Simon-J is looking into this for you.

Thanks

Andy

and still nothing....

a little over four months remaining on my current pass, and whilst overs have been given four months free passes, ....... nothing !

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/12693iC0639CE0552CAE10/image-size/large?v=v2&px=600

"As an existing Entertainment Pass customer, we'll send you a four-month trial when the Kids Month Pass is available. After that you can get it for £2.99 a month"

Purchased my six month pass in good faith, to receive the Children channels in addition.

@Simon-J @Anonymous User  I've had no response regarding the four month free pass to compensate for the loss 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I did send you an email to let you know you should be sent this once the pass has been launched. I've since sent another email to check in with you but havn't had a response form you yet. Let me know if you got these. You might need to check your junk/spam.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

I am in a similar position.

I originally bought a 3 month pass ( @3,49 per month for 3 months) Entertainment Pass.

After that I specifically got a Device with a 3 month Entertainment pass  just for the kids channels and GOT on NowTV.

I still have not applied the 3 month Entertainment voucher.

So in essence, I have 6 month entertainment pass, (3 months voucher not applied yet), and the ONLY kids channels my child used to watch, is no longer available.

Please advise on how NowTV will be compensaing me for these!

Jacques

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

So in essence, I have 6 month entertainment pass, (3 months voucher not applied yet), and the ONLY kids channels my child used to watch, is no longer available.

The 'Childrens' channels have been moved out of the 'Entertainment' channels area and into their own Kids channels area.

Sufficed to say, the Disney channel has left the NOW TV streaming service altogether. Due, in-part because they now offer their own streaming service!

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NOWTV Team,

Can this topic be moved into this forums dedicated Kids sub-section please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J - any response?

pauline1769
Expert

My pass started on the 29TH MARCH and I haven't been offered any 4 month pass.  I HAVE A SIX MONTH PASS AND L BROUGHT IT  THE KIDS CHANNELS   

pauline1769
Expert

I haven't received the email stating that I would be receiving a 4-month trial pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disgusting and money grabbing i agree - totally unfair. I will be cancelling and going back to netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm wondering if it makes an difference if you pay monthly, or via buying passes. I'm on passes, and haven't had an offer. It doesn't affect me as I don't watch those channels, but to be fair I would otherwise be a bit annoyed, as I have pre-bought vouchers taking me to mid September. People paying with pre-bought vouchers are still active customers supporting the service, so if I'm right then I can see people's frustration on this one.