Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Other devices roll out

When will kids tv come to the apps on:

• xbox one
  • roku

Is there an update to these devices soon?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

When will kids tv come to the apps on:

• xbox one
  • roku

Is there an update to these devices soon?

Thank you

@Anonymous User

The apps for Xbox one and Roku/now TV box have already been updated to include the kids pass , as has the android app

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, I will double check to see if the apps have updated on my devices. I know roku supply your now tv box, but how about an actual roku 3 device? In theory, it's the same OS, infastructure etc...

Thanks for prompt respose!

Wayne

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You'll need to manually check for the update. From your Roku  homescreen, go to Settings >System > System Update and see if an update is available. If not, leave it a while and try again later. You should notice the NOW TV app is now a yellow and pink logo.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will double check, but the logo was yellow etc, just no kids section. I'm not gonna lie, it was a quick look. I will double check I post if I have more troubles!

Thank you

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If it's the yellow NOW TV icon it should be the right one, open it up and when the menu bar appears on the left of the screen the Kids section should be underneath Movies, Entertainment and Sport.