cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids tv

Hi, just seen that you have to buy a pass for kids tv now but I had a 3 months free pass which did include kids, my 3 months is not up yet but you have stopped the kids channels. Is there anything you can do, we are not happy about this especially my 3 year old son.
6 REPLIES 6
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User Didn't you receive any emails or a letter from NOWTV about the changes?  Some customers have been offered four months free, while others can sign up for a free 14 day trial of the service, which you can cancel straight away and watch for those days or pay £2.99pm after the trial finishes.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no we didn't receive any letter or email about the changes. I don't mind paying the £2.99 a month but they should sill let me watch it in till my 3 month pass runs out. As that was part of it when I got the box.
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User Go to http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass and then click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  Go to Live Chat and see if they can advise further.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also in this position no letter no email part way through a 3 month pass, I tried chat earlier and got the response we've improved kids channels so we're sure you'll be happy to pay for it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have replied to your other post.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi moomay, I have sent emails and messages on Facebook still waiting for them to get back to me. But just checked my email and they have sent one with a voucher for 4 months free for the kids tv. So maybe check your email.