cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids tv

hi i have added now tv kids to my now tv box after being told that they can watch tv live on the kids package. I want to cancel my virgin media package and save some money. it only gives the option to watch episodes on cbeebies. most of them only 10 minutes long. then you have to select another episode. Is there a way to watch cbeebies live, without all the different episodes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The kids pass only carries on-demand content from the BBC. To watch CBBC and CBeebies live you use the BBC iPlayer app on the NOW TV box.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The kids pass only carries on-demand content from the BBC. To watch CBBC and CBeebies live you use the BBC iPlayer app on the NOW TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I'll give this a try. Does this mean I don't need the added kids pass? I have the entertainment package for myself and know the its player app is on there. Can I get it without the kids pass?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You don't need the kids pass to get CBeebies and CBBC live channels, just open the BBC iPlayer app, go to the channels section and choose the channel you want to watch, the live stream is on the left of the screen.

However if you buy the kids pass you do get access to other live channels eg Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and on-demand content, more info here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass