cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass, wheres the channel?

Hi,
1. Have email with kids pass recipt (4 months). Thank you. However its shows as "cancelled" on my account?
2. 21st june today, no new channel on my box? No updates available either?
3. My kid wakes up shortly, my life wont be worth living, if she notices it its not there lol
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing! I ain't got it either
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Presume the update will today at some point?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing not got it and a very cross 5 year old !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, showing as cancelled and won't allow me to restart! My autistic son has been waiting over a month for these channels... he is not a happy bunny! 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Anonymous User @Anonymous User please look into this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

When you cancel a pass, you can still watch until the end of the period (one, two, four or six months) even if you cancel as soon as you apply it.

So these complimentary kid's passes will show as cancelled so as to not auto-renew in four months. I'm quessing that during the last month, the renew option should show. 

As to where the channel is, there should be an update to the Now TV app later today.

I'm just a user like yourselves, so I might be way off the mark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spoke to an agent, kids package will be added at 10am
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone I have the same problem with my kids pack it says cancellecd. Can Now tv explain this to my 3 year old why she cant watch Paw Patrol!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone!

It hasn't launched just yet for us early birds but do keep your eye on it and for updates from us, we'll be around 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team