cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass on Xbox 360

Is there any update as to when we can watch the kids pass on the Xbox 360 please?
15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately kids pass won't be available on Xbox 360, YouView or LG Blu-Ray players. You'll need to use a different supported device to watch. More details here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a Kids Pass and have watched Victorius, Big Time Rush, Ninjago on XBox360 but now are unable to do so - why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I apologise for any inconvenience the Xbox 360 not supporting the Kid's Pass may have caused.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good enough. I paid for kids pass so my kids can watch in their room on their Xbox360. Just saying we can't us not good enough. Fix it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please explain why the xbox 360 doesn't support kids pass if it supports everything else seeing as most people with kids in the age group that pass is aimed at would have 360s for them instead of the more expensive consoles and we shouldn't have to buy a different device just to be able to access one pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I completely understand your position. Unfortunately the update will not be supported on their system.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. We're available on 60+ devices; you may find that you had a compatible device without realising.

You can find a handy list for reference here. If you would like help setting one of these up, please let us know.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree with other posts. My kids always watched nowtv on Xbox 360 will now be cancelling account as unless we can get through virgin TiVo I will not be forced to upgrade my console.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Do you have any other devices?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No way, I signed up for the kids pass after getting rid of virgin so the kids could continue watching nickleodeon, specifically because I thought it could be watched using the Xbox 360.

When I learnt it couldn't be watched on the Xbox 360 I wasn't happy but thought I'd be able to sort it on my amazon firestick. Guess what, its not supported on that either.

Is there any plan to change so that I can use devices I own, I don't want to have to buy more stuff just to watch