cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass on Now TV box

I got an email this morning saying I had been given 4 months of the kids pass, which i'm not complaining about as I was planning to buy it anyway! But I can't seem to find a way to use it on the now tv box, I can use it on the laptop. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The NOW TV team are still working on setting up the kids pass at the moment, so you may find it works on some devices but not others at the moment. By the end of the day the kids pass should (hopefully!) be fully implemented.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User see @Andy's response 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 4 free months were showing in my passes as already cancelled. I.e. after the 4 months then I can choose to pay. Which I won't unless they support Xbox 360
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where does it say it isn't supported MaFt? On the page it states..........

'The new NOW TV Kids pass is available on the NOW TV Box, PS4™, PS3™, Xbox One, compatible Roku boxes, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, PC or Mac, Mobile, Tablet and more devices.'

.......which obviously doesn't list the 360, but could it be under 'more devices' given that the 360 is now a discontinued product. Of course, the only way to know for certain is if it appears on your 360, but given it's seemingly only rolled out for PC and iOS so far, you'll have to wait to find out.