cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids package been charge 3 times in 1 month HELP

Hello im looking for help asap before i cancel with my bank ive been charge a fee off 2.99 on the 1st of november. 2.99 on the 4th of november and now the next payment is the 16th of november this is all for 1 kids package i want an imidiate refund. why am i being charge 3 times in 1 month ? i want to be emailed asap and a full refund.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Firstly i am a customer just like you and was wondering have you ever setup more than one username account against your bank card to take advantage of any kids free trial passes or kids introduction offers for new customers ?

Due to the weekend period your best option is either to contact live chat or drop them a message or otherwise wait until tomorrow when hopefully somebody from the Now TV Forum Team will pick up your posted message.

Should you wish to contact live chat or drop them a message, if you open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else where you should see an option to get in touch with NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi No i only have the 1 account this hasnt happen the past 6months just this month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also where can i acess the live chat feature/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you open the link page on my first post you should see a number of topics shown on your screen.

Towards the bottom there should be "Anything else" where there is a grey drop down arrow below it.

Click on the grey drop down arrow where there should appear an option to contact live chat.