Occasional Poster

Kids movies disappeared

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that the kids has disappeared? We purchased NowTV to watch kids films and now cant find the genre or category on our box anymore. Are they no longer offering kids movies now or is this a technical glitch?

Champion 1

Re: Kids movies disappeared

@lachlanluke  try family genre or disney

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Occasional Poster

I have the same issue watching through Apple TV. The Disney classic category only has 15 film in, the only other categories showing are comedy, drama, horror, indie and sci-fi. These 5 catergories are all that show in All Films too. We're missing Disney, drama, family, romance and more. I know they're still available as they're showing on the iPad. Why is this just effecting Apple TV?
Occasional Poster

Yes we view it on Apple TV too and can only see those categories, missing quite a few but can see them on the ipad.  Seems to be a technical glitch.

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Half the categories have disappeared on Apple TV, but still remain on iPad so tech glitch going on??