Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Kids channels

@aleigh

No I don't work for Sky or NOW TV, just a customer. You'll know who the NOW TV team are as they'll have the NOW TV logo and NOW TV Team designation next to their name.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite

@aleigh @Babymoo While NOW TV is a Sky brand, they have to acquire the rights to shows and channels sepertately from the main Sky TV product.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box 4K wired connected, Chromecast 3rd Gen wired, Samsung Galaxy A50 (Android Pie), Fire Tablet (2018 edition), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using the Now TV Win 8.1/10 App.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@BicBasher I understand that. My point was if they still have the rights to nicklodeon, why remove them from the entertainment package! Bit of a swizz I think!

0 Thanks
Mentor

Oh I see Andy. You spoke like you worked for them. Looks like I'll have to go direct then if they're not answering

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@aleigh

It's fine, they will respond eventually but due to how busy the forums are it could be a day or two. But if you'd rather email or talk to live chat you can find the options here

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks Andy, I've already had an email exchange....just thought going on here would speed things up, clearly not! Thanks for your help

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @aleigh

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the Kids Pass.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks