cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids channels

Have the kids TV channels been removed from the entertainment package yet it's still the same price? Is the only way to get them to now pay an additional £2.99 for a kids package (once a free trial ends) ?
16 REPLIES 16
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User While NOW TV is a Sky brand, they have to acquire the rights to shows and channels sepertately from the main Sky TV product.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the Kids Pass.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you no longer have the rights to Disney? Why just not remove them? Why remove the channels that youre still able to show?! My daughter likes to watch paw patrol and that's about it. (We initially bought the nowtv box for the latest series of GOT) Once that's finished and my free kids package trial is up, I think I'll buy a DVD and be done with the lot!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher I understand that. My point was if they still have the rights to nicklodeon, why remove them from the entertainment package! Bit of a swizz I think!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh I see Andy. You spoke like you worked for them. Looks like I'll have to go direct then if they're not answering
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's fine, they will respond eventually but due to how busy the forums are it could be a day or two. But if you'd rather email or talk to live chat you can find the options here

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Kids-Month-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, I've already had an email exchange....just thought going on here would speed things up, clearly not! Thanks for your help