cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids channels

Have the kids TV channels been removed from the entertainment package yet it's still the same price? Is the only way to get them to now pay an additional £2.99 for a kids package (once a free trial ends) ?
16 REPLIES 16
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm. So will there be any reduction in cost or other channels being added to the entertainment package? One of the reasons I bought a box was for the kids TV and the fact that it was a reasonable price. It's a bit sneaky to take them off then ask customers to pay more to get them back!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The only announcements NOW TV have made so far is the addition of Nat Geo Wild a few weeks ago, and the addition of Viceland later in the year. Whether that's of value to you or not only you can decide!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No they'll just remove stuff and say it's what customers wanted... like the customers who wanted the free weekend calling removed from the telephone package... personally I'd like to meet these 'customers' and give them a good kicking....

So the 3month pass that I bought with my box has had the 3 kids channels removed... thanx sky... I remember why I cancelled my TV subscription now... bunch on f'in a holes... 

SKY! stop p***ing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining!!!!

As Cartman would say "Screw you guys!"

As soon as my pass ends it's a free Plex box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's the Disney channel gone? My daughter is not interested in the channels you've supplied, she's nearly 11! I won't be renewing or buying a pass after this, so glad I never got caught up with sky full stop if this is how you carry on

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately NOW TV no longer have the rights to show the Disney channel on any of their passes. I can appreciate that apart from Nickelodeon and some of the CBBC boxsets there might not be much content on the kids pass for your daughter to enjoy, although if you don't have access to the kids pass already you might want to try out the 14 day free trial and see what your daughter makes of it. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NOWTV Team,

Can this topic be moved into this forums dedicated Kids sub-section please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You belong to sky?!! So have sky stopped showing it as well?

I also have a 5mth pass and paid in advance to watch Disney, don't you think you should have been transparent a bit sooner?

So, are you going to refund me the remaining amount of the voucher term or are you going to give me free access to the kids pass until voucher expires? Either way I won't be renewing!

Outrageous
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No I don't work for Sky or NOW TV, just a customer. You'll know who the NOW TV team are as they'll have the NOW TV logo and NOW TV Team designation next to their name.