cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids channels on LG Smart TV and Now TV Box

I have got Kids section now on an android phone and Windows 10 app but not on the Now TV box (black) or LG smart tv (webos). Any idea if there are plans to roll it out to the boxes and smart tv apps?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have the update on our LG TV here @Anonymous User, so please keep an eye out for updates as we are slowly releasing them to the devices that support our NOW TV Kids Pass. 

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have the update on our LG TV here @Anonymous User, so please keep an eye out for updates as we are slowly releasing them to the devices that support our NOW TV Kids Pass. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.. The Now TV box update came through just now Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So when is the app update for LG WebOS TVs actually expected? This is my household's main viewing platform, which now has none of the content my children are accustomed to watching. Interesting how you have managed to remove this content from the Entertainment package but have failed to add support for the Kids pass in time for launch day. Proper process would have involved making this update ahead of time. Shambolic launch.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the apps have been updated, it's just how each device checks and installs them which can cause the delays.