cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids Pass???

Ok so it's the 21st of June. The day when the kids pass should be available. Well it just says cancelled on my passes page.. I have a 4 year old who has been counting down the days to watch cartoon network. 

There's no additional information available. When is the pass actually rolling out? 

I would use the Live Chat if it was able to be found but NowTV has made it an infinite loop from help Centre to Contact Us with no way of reaching the Chat.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Apparently the package is being added at 10am.  To access Live Chat Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Apparently the package is being added at 10am.  To access Live Chat Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So do we have to restart the box? as can't see the Kids pass added to my ruko box

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

See the  post from @Anonymous User here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Kids-pass-wheres-the-channel/m-p/380878#M15342

The kids pass isn't live yet but they are working on it at the moment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Weren't we all supposed to get a free kids pass for a couple of months if you already had the entertainment package?  (will it come in an email?)

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I think only people who had bought multiple-month Entertainment Passes before the Kids Pass was announced might be getting free Kids Passes.

I'd expect anyone on a monthly Entertainment Pass won't be eligible.  In which case they could try the 14-day free trial.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Daryl - I've only had my monthly pass for 3-4 months now but I received a letter saying I'd get a free trial - but heard nothing since.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Did it mention the length of time you'd get the free pass for?  I thought people who were getting free passes were being contacted by email rather than letter.

I think the letter I received detailed the changes to the Entertainment Pass, the launch of the Kids Pass and the 14-day free trial.

It should be possible to sign up for the 14-day trial here: watch.nowtv.com/kids

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

More details of the Kids Pass are on the blog here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have link to Kid Channel