cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes missing

My son is trying to watch Instant mom it's showing two new episodes on the app on phone but on my box they aren't there. Any idea why? My box is up to date
5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The kids pass has always been a mystery to me with random episodes not there, random ones appearing etc, I'm sure there's logic to it if you know what it is! Regards the episodes of Instant Mom available on mobile but not box I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they can check what should be there and what shouldn't.

There's also random numbers missing eg eps5,7,14 if Mary/Ian could check those.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi, looking at the phone app I can see that episode 27 and 49 are showing but are not playable. These episodes are not supposed to be available until 16th and 26th of February respectively, which is why the error is coming up. I'll raise this to our technical team to make sure only available episodes are showing on the devices. 

@Andy

Yes, you are right about the random episodes missing from the series. Looking at our content list, we dont have these other episodes, so my guess is we just don't have the rights to the whole series. I'll double check this though and let you all know if that's not correct.

Thanks for raising this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

My daughter was watching Now TVs on the Ps4, she was watching Henry Danger episode 29, she then put it on the Now to box in her bedroom, however it only goes up to episode 26 on that device.

do you have to update the box. ?

pleae advise so that she doesn't have any future meltdowns about this.

thanks

Gina

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User any chance you could look into Henry Danger?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just looked into this, and it's a weird one Season 1 finished on episode 26, and then Season 2 picks up with Episode 27 etc.

So Episode 29 should be part of Season 2, are you able to check for us?

Thanks,