cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney Channel

The main reason I got now TV in the first place over a year ago I wanted to watch something on the Disney channel,

I am more than happy with the rest of the channels and have know problem with the new pass setup, an thankyou for the 4 month free pass.   Is there any attempt being made in getting the Disney channel back ?  which I think will be the only reason alot of us will carry on with the Kids channel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not from NowTV.

Unfortunately Disney have made a unilateral decision with the shows that they hold the rights for to only show them via their own Disney Life Channel.

This gives them the abiltity to charge what they want, without a middleman, without competition other than from DVD/BlueRay sales, which are more lucrative, and again they can typically set their own prices for them.

Therefore, it's very unlikely that Disney will change this business model unless Disney Life fails, so it's kinda out of NowTV's hands.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not from NowTV.

Unfortunately Disney have made a unilateral decision with the shows that they hold the rights for to only show them via their own Disney Life Channel.

This gives them the abiltity to charge what they want, without a middleman, without competition other than from DVD/BlueRay sales, which are more lucrative, and again they can typically set their own prices for them.

Therefore, it's very unlikely that Disney will change this business model unless Disney Life fails, so it's kinda out of NowTV's hands.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I don't mean to be offesive. But the content on disney channel is not that good. So I don't see a reason bringing it back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That may be your take on It but my neices that vist me now and a gain have a different opinion, but no affence taken 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you can @Anonymous User , why not consider looking into DisneyLife?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Having used Disney life for the 30 day trial period, we couldn't justify spending 9.99 per month for what you get. It's a vastly over priced service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be honest if Disney had a service like that I would honestly suspect it to be in mid 20s a month. So to be fair for something like that, it is so cheap.