cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer Service

The Customer Service dept. at Now TV must rate as one of the worst recorded. I have raised a picture issue with them, regular break in transmission with rainbow vertical bands, and they have offered no resolution in 7 days after ~ 6 emails - responded to by 6 different staff members. Some do not even seem to be able to read my emails. If you subscribe to Now TV I would recommend that you consider not doing so in the future.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I wonder if someone can help me with the folllowing query. 

I have got a kids pass activate until July 2018 but if I click on "Play" on whatever content or cartoon, it does not work. There isn't any error displayd 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you in advance to whoeven can help me.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using, if it's a nowtv box have you tried powering down the box at the power mains for a minute.

If no luck or you are using a different device post back here, where hopefully somebody will offer you some further assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Thank yoiu for repying me.

I am using a normal TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is it either a LG or Samsung Smart TV with the NowTV App built into your television, where you are not using an external box or games console ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I am using a computer linked to my normal TV. My computer has got Window 7 professional as S.O.

Hopeful this helps.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't use my PC for watching nowtv where i won't be able to offer much advice sorry Smiley Sad

One quick question, if you disconnect the HDMI cable from your PC to your TV does the Kids pass play on your PC screen ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot do it as my PC hasn't got any screen. It's not a laptop but a desck PC. Instead having it linked on a PC screen I am using it with my TV. 

Thank you anyway for your time 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Was you using Silverlight with MS Internet Explorer 11 when using your PC or the nowtv player App, where i have read on the forum that Silverlight users are currently being forced to use the nowtv player App rather than Silverlight.

I am guessing you have tried all the basic stuff, like signing out of your account and logging back in again, rebooting both your PC and Router.

Hopefully, other helpful members on here who are more familiar with using a Windows PC with nowtv will come to your aid.