cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints

I'm very unhappy that you have suddenly just changed the kids channels and now wanting  to pay more for what we had already it's meant to be a device that you don't pay monthly subscriptions and since I've got it your using the payments so in actual fact you are a subscription .. Why does it say can still watch kids to for four months I don't understand this do I pay the 2.99 and that covers me for four months can you advise 

84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as mentione elsewhere customers watching kids content were both emailed and had a flyer sent in the post. As for the channels, the small print on the boxes and the T&Cs on the website explain that they aren't a fixed list and can change.

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User The IPTV rights for the Disney Channel have finished.  This was mentioned in the NOW TV blog and in the email and flyer sent to some customers.  Disney have launched their own VoD service 'DisneyLife' which may have some Disney Channel shows, however this doesn't affect Sky Movies Disney as part of the Movies pass.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher Thanks for the clarification. Due to this split in passes and the lack of Disney channel I'm starting to wonder whether a standalone SkyGo package might be better suited to my needs. Time to do some research.

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User To add, BT TV also have a kids bolt-on with the same channels, plus Disney, Disney XD and Disney Junior for £3pm, soon to be £4pm.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher Thank you for the advice. That would be the ideal solution but unfortunately I have Sky Fibre and am locked into a contract so cannot get that extra content without swapping providers. If Sky went down the YouView route and delivered their pay content over broadband as an inclusive package like BT or EE I'd be all over it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My daughter watches it everyday and I have not had an email or letter so not everyone was contacted about it,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had Now TV for a couple of years - I have three boxes, purchased for the Disney channel, for my daughters.  I received no notification regarding loss of Disney channel - nothing in the post, and no email until the day the channel was removed.  Very poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I have a kids who used to watch kids channels on Now TV and I wasn't offered 4 months free. Sky claim the split the channels off and increased the price at the request of parents but have not yet produced said parents. I now actively recommending against Now TV and explaining the continual price increases and now this farce.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User but you claim you were on the trial? That came with a pass to use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yes I was on the trial but unable to use it due to them being unable to assign the trial app to my Roku box.