cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints

I'm very unhappy that you have suddenly just changed the kids channels and now wanting  to pay more for what we had already it's meant to be a device that you don't pay monthly subscriptions and since I've got it your using the payments so in actual fact you are a subscription .. Why does it say can still watch kids to for four months I don't understand this do I pay the 2.99 and that covers me for four months can you advise 

84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had an email offering me a 4mth free trial, obviously glad to have been offered the free trial but it's odd I didn't get anything prior to writing on here tonight. I will have one happy girl in the morning again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with the original post, I have been a user of NOWTV for sometime now and when I signed up to the Entertainments package this was under the priviso I was receiving the kids channels included in my monthly subscription. I don't see how you can now change this for existing customers and expect us to pay more per month then we originally signed upto? This wasn't the service that I originally subscribed to? 

4 months free trial is not good enough - We subscribed to your service as SKY TV have pushed their prices up gradually over the years and now it would appear NOWTV are adopting the same approach. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

By having these two passes, we're able to bring out better and more content for our customers which we're sure everyone will enjoy 🙂

With the Entertainment Pass you still have access to over 250 amazing Box Sets, Sky Atlantic’s exclusive shows and 11 channels you won’t be seeing on Freeview.

In May we added Nat Geo Wild as a new channel which brings some of the best wildlife and natural history programmes around. But of course there will be more added to the Entertainment Pass in future, including Viceland later this year so do keep an eye out!

Are there any other similar channels that you would like to see us add to the service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a now tv box with 6 months entertainment package. I went for the entertainment package offer over the moview offer on the sole basis that the kids channels were included. I have not been offered a 4 month trial, only a 14 day trail which means I will have paid for 5.5months under false pretense 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant actually believe the cheek of this!

So, I get home last night with my daughter, try and put on the kids channels, but they are nowhere to be found. Surely some kind of error, I am thinking. Having only purchased the box and package 2 weeks ago I kept searching thinking that I had forgotten how to find them. Of course they just were not there.

Telling this to my 6 year old had her in tears. Well done Now TV, you made my daughter cry!

I have not recieved any kind of warning that this was going to happen, I have nothing in my account with respect to a 4 month free trial, as some of you mention. This just isnt on!

I bought the box and paid up front for 6 months entertainment package 2 weeks ago. I made my buying desicion based on the information available on the website. Clearly Now TV knew about the impending changes but felt that it is ok to behave like this?! Reel in the customer, charge them for what looks like a good deal, make it more appealing by offering a discount to get 6 months money up front? Then 2 weeks later my daughter is crying because she can't watch what she was expecting to, I am fuming about this!

This is not what I signed up for!

This is poor business practise and i feel I have been misled.

On top of this, trying to find help through the "contact us"page is a joke!

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User Go to http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page, then click on either Live Chat or Email for assistance in this matter.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i did not recieved any flyers or emails about the kids channels bein charged seperatly until yesterday, and did not recieve the email offering the 4 month free trial? absolutley shocking that somethig which was origanally included in my pass is now being charged seperate, i have one very disappointed boy now, all customers should have been notified and offered the 4 month free trial

BicBasher
Elite

I received an email today just offering me the standard 14 day Kids Pass trial, so everyone should have something in their inbox one way or the other.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't want a 14 day pass, I want one that will last for the remaining time left on my entertainment pass or a refund. I'm done!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, have these emails been sent to everyone that previously paid for the entertainment pass that included the kids channels? I have not received one which seems unfair if this is the case as I was not even made aware that the kids channels were being taken away. I only found out today when I went to put one of them on....