cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints

I'm very unhappy that you have suddenly just changed the kids channels and now wanting  to pay more for what we had already it's meant to be a device that you don't pay monthly subscriptions and since I've got it your using the payments so in actual fact you are a subscription .. Why does it say can still watch kids to for four months I don't understand this do I pay the 2.99 and that covers me for four months can you advise 

84 REPLIES 84
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I would like to know how to cancel as they auto opt you in for a free 4month trial and the charge you 2.99 a month thereafter without being able to cancel it now I assume they would take the 2.99 first and then let you cancel it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Same here I would like to know how to cancel as they auto opt you in for a free 4month trial and the charge you 2.99 a month thereafter without being able to cancel it now I assume they would take the 2.99 first and then let you cancel it.

Goto https://account.nowtv.com/passes and select the gray cancel button.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just to confirm, the 4 month offer is already cancelled so that it dosn't auto-renew when the 4 months is finished so therefore you won't be charged.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will try that now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is all I get when I try to cancel

£2.99 a month
Cancelled
You can keep watching for 4 months
The most popular kids' TV shows. Just £2.99 a month. Cancel anytime.

Restart

Just a option to restart as its put me in automatically for a trial with auto renewal no option to cancel just restart really tricky
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
This is all I get when I try to cancel

£2.99 a month
Cancelled
You can keep watching for 4 months
The most popular kids' TV shows. Just £2.99 a month. Cancel anytime.

Restart

Just a option to restart as its put me in automatically for a trial with auto renewal no option to cancel just restart really tricky

If you see the restart option, it's cancelled 🙂

You won't be charged after the voucher expires in 4 months.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Because you've been given a complimentary 4 month trial NOW TV applied the offer for you automatically and cancelled it themselves to make sure it wouldn't automatically renew at the end of the 4 months (which is what usually happens when an offer is applied).

So you don't need to touch anything, just leave it as it is and you'll get 4 months of kids pass but won't be charged at the end of it,

Legend 5
Legend 5

I am puzzled why is anyone complaining about getting 4 months free?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
BicBasher
Elite

@4268 I'd also add why people are complaining they're paying £2.99pm for five live streams, plus VoD from those five channels, plus CBBC and CBeebies.  It's a steal to keep the kids quiet.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.