cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cbeebies

If I watch Cbeebies or CBBC catch-up on the kids pass, is this classed as viewing BBC even though it's not through iPlayer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, don't worry you are fine to watch all the on-demand content on the kids pass regardless of whether you have a licence or not.

Obviously if you don't currently have a licence you need to avoid using the BBC iPlayer app at all, don't use a NOW TV sports pass, don't watch any live channels in any app (eg the live channels in the kids, entertainment and movies section of the NOW TV app, ITV Hub, Sky Sports HQ app etc) and don't connect an aerial to a NOW TV Smart Box.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you're asking this question in relation to TV Licensing, then this article may be of use: http://help.nowtv.com/article/TV-Licence

Its my understanding that if you are watching the kids’ shows on your NOW TV Passes and don’t watch BBC iPlayer, then you don’t need a TV licence.

Darren

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, don't worry you are fine to watch all the on-demand content on the kids pass regardless of whether you have a licence or not.

Obviously if you don't currently have a licence you need to avoid using the BBC iPlayer app at all, don't use a NOW TV sports pass, don't watch any live channels in any app (eg the live channels in the kids, entertainment and movies section of the NOW TV app, ITV Hub, Sky Sports HQ app etc) and don't connect an aerial to a NOW TV Smart Box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. Yes that's what I was getting at. Never watch iPlayer or live tv ever.