cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot buy kids 6 month pass

I have the kids package but want to buy a 6 month pass instead of paying 2.99 a month but the website wont let me, keeps going to the kids tv page, will let me cancel my subscription but wont let me add it on, why is this?

11 REPLIES 11
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Can I ask where you are seeing an option for a 6 month pass? Do you mean you have a voucher? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you type into Google 6 months now TV kids pass it comes up with £14.35
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User

Guys

As far as I can see, at the moment there no multi-month Now TV kids passes currently available, the closes to this I've seen are these package deals:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=now+tv+kids+pass&sprefix=Now+TV+kids+%2Caps%2C178&crid=1AHTIH0CW12I2

The only thing I can suggest that you contact help chat and asked if you buy a number of monthly Kids Passes will they combine all of them into one multi-month pass.

Help chat is available on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's hard to understand why anyone would spend time trying to get a small discount on something that costs only £2.99 for a month.

That is less than the price of one pint of beer at the local pub, for goodness' sake!

Smiley Frustrated

Wlat

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know Wlat

A savvy consumer should take any opportunity to save money, to say small amounts don't matter is somewhat short sighted and takes no account of an individual's circumstances.

If retailers are able to bulk buy any chosen Now TV's passes at a negotiated discount and offer some of that discount to consumers, it would be ridiculous to ignore those offers because of some sort of old fashioned misguided notion.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User

I agree with both of you. 🙂

My mum has a saying. Can't remember the exact phrase but it is something like "count the pennies and you get pounds."

I can get a bottle of wine for £2.99 nevermind a pint in the pub. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Yes Casey,

The saying is actually, "Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves". It's one that I used to hear a lot when I was growing up, and when you look into it, it's a "Saying" that made common sense in past and it still makes sense today.

You know, you can ascribe a lot of different but similar meanings to this "Saying" but the one meaning I like is "Don't waste or spend your money frivolously".

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Thanks, I knew it was something like that. 🙂

She always advises "live beneath your means" but treats now and again don't hurt. 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re multi month kids pass

A 12 month pass is advertised on Black Friday deals but will not go through.