Occasional Poster

Can't find House of Anubis on nickelodeon

I have NOW TV Kids and I think it has nickelodeon but can't find how to watch House of Anubis (my daughter can't) - is it on NOW TV Kids or do I have to have Sky?

NOW TV Team

Re: Can't find House of Anubis on nickelodeon

SeanXtowN wrote:

I have NOW TV Kids and I think it has nickelodeon but can't find how to watch House of Anubis (my daughter can't) - is it on NOW TV Kids or do I have to have Sky?

Hi @SeanXtowN 

Sorry to tell you that House of Anubis isn't on NOW TV atm the minute. I had a search using the box here in the office and no joy Smiley Sad No date either to say when or if it will be available.

Sorry about this.

Occasional Poster

Thanks for the update. It seems that although Nickelodeon is on Sky and NOW TV, not all shows are on NOW TV

NOW TV Team

SeanXtowN wrote:

Thanks for the update. It seems that although Nickelodeon is on Sky and NOW TV, not all shows are on NOW TV

Hi @SeanXtowN I tried to find it on Sky there now too and couldn't get it. Must be a licensing thing :/

Occasional Poster

It's likely House of Anubis was gone last week, among other shows in the Kids Pass. They usually alter ever few months, so the show may come back later this year.

Highlighted
Regular 1

Is anyone have audio issues with some of the episodes? Some of the episodes seem to have corrupted audio, there's screeching at a reasonable volume.