cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband/nowtv

Since gettin both nowtv/broadband 2nd june i have had engineer out and line teated sayin all running good but yet all i get is buffering all the time cant even watch a programme properly keeps buffering every couple minutes my phone takes forever to load something livechat is not very helpful my 1st bil is due and up to now only had in couple days and not happy with service thought with already havin passes fr tv might as well get broadband of use have to say my previious provider was miles better not happy with service up to now
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Since gettin both nowtv/broadband 2nd june i have had engineer out and line teated sayin all running good but yet all i get is buffering all the time cant even watch a programme properly keeps buffering every couple minutes my phone takes forever to load something livechat is not very helpful my 1st bil is due and up to now only had in couple days and not happy with service thought with already havin passes fr tv might as well get broadband of use have to say my previious provider was miles better not happy with service up to now

@Anonymous User

HI julie welcome to the community, as you have had line tests done, we would need to take a further look into this to resolve it for you as efficiently as possible, to do this you can give us a call or contact us via live chat