cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hate that each time a go onto this website I have to enter my password, it even logs me out after a certain amount of time has passed. Please add a feature to remember the password as well.

20 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is it possible to remember your password as well as your username,,thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it really necassary to have to sign in everytime i open your site, can't you use cookies to keep users signed in. Firefox keeps you signed in IE9 doesn't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to see a "stay logged in" button. Even if it's for a couple of weeks, it would save me hassle for sure. It's a pain having to log back in all the time. There;s a remember me button, so why not a stay logged in one?

Also on another note, where do the movie ratings come from? I've not seen anywhere to rate the movies that i've watched?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes this would be great - very unusual that the option isn't available

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sick of putting my password in again and again 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope not then anyone can access your account and order things 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What if noone shares my ipad or pc?

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I too would like to be able to keep signed in on NowTV on my PC (as Netflix does).  The payment protection PIN should be a barrier to stop other people ordering stuff on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm always signed in to Netflix and Amazon Instant Video, which makes browsing so much easier. On Now TV, I have to enter my (admitedly very long) password every time.

It's tedious, to say the least.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great idea. However, you can store the password in Chrome so you don't have to type it every time you sign in.