cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I need to say anything more? Red button.... I am a Galatasaray fan. Sky sport has 2-3 game of my team during whole season, no point to subscribe. luckily there is now tv. But Galatasaray's game always on Red Button ! And now tv doesn't have red button. Come on guys, is it to hard job for you to add red button on now t ?!

66 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

as per your email:

Thank you for getting in touch with NOW TV.
In regards to your question, we don't currently support Sky Sports Extra, but if you would like to make the suggestion of it being added, please visit our Community page and show your interest for it there.
Hope this is ok?

I suggest you add extra and/or red buttons as i watch super rugby and thus would spend more money on your product. When you do add it please email me again and i'll get my credit card out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Cornelis,

Thanks for your suggestion. Coincidentally enough, I raised this idea with our development team last week, as I'd noticed there were a number of events showing only on the red button. I'll pass your comments on to add weight to this, and if there's any change in the future I'll post an update on here.

For now, I'm marking this as under consideration, as there's no guarantee we'll do this, but we will look at it.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the consideration. awaiting your email

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add red button. I just paid £10 for nothing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to be able to watch red button rugby matches on Now TV Sky Sports please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I live in Ireland and this weekend the Connacht and Leinster Heineken cup matches are both on RED button so I cannot watch them.  When are you going to inroduce the red button for now TV users. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

really need a red button option, should be expected as part of the sky sports package.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is that ?? I paid and I can't see the game I want.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seriously not happy, just signed up to both Now Tv and took a Sky Sports day pass to find the game I want to watch is only on red button ... Does that mean I've just thrown my money down the drain & Still can't see the game ?????