cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't imagine this would be too difficult because it is how sky and virgin implement the red button.

Add 8 channels (red Button 1-8) and whenever there is a live event stream it.  Ditto Match Choice on Saturday evening.

A total win win because punters like me would get passese knowing they could watch their desired event and Now TV make more ca$h.

6 Comments
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Tony-D can you get this moved into the ideas section? Good idea here perhaps could be a perk for sports pass users who access via one of the Now boxes.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Moved and all @4268 

@Anonymous User Great idea, red button would be handy as i only use NOW TV for the Sports really. I've voted for it too. Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I really like this idea. Proper access to match choice on a Saturday evening would get me to pay for the sports pass.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want this

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is an absoulte must, its disgusting that we are pracitcally paying the same price for the month passes and yet we do not get any of the Red Button featurest. 

So many Spanish games I miss all because of the lack of Red Button function on any device! 

I do not have a Now TV box as I have Roku and a LG TV so the Red Button needs to be made avalaible on all devices.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is this going to be considered?

As previously stated there are plenty of games I would be able to watch and to state the obivous more passes I would purchase with this function being on all Now TV devices.