cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
As nowtv is owned of bskyb surely nowtv should have access to sky TV freeview offering, rather than freeviews, could bskyb jointly with nowtv provide a digital streaming service over wifi for the smart box please, thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think we have established that it’s not a case of ‘cant’, but more ‘will not’.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I agree something would have happened by now must be some kind of programming restriction or maybe copyright lawyer problem thats stopping them from showing a full guide. Beats the heck out of me! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, if it’s too good it will take people away from Sky which costs disproportionately more £.
Manufacturers do this all the time, TopGear showed this perfectly with the Porsche Caymen-they deliberately made it less good than it could have been to prevent it being better than a 911 and ruin the order of things.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
With nowtv taking on the likes of amazon prime and Netflix with their new USB offering, I feel nowtv will need to up the anti, as although there offering is good its not great and as bskyb has had to do with Sky Tv competition of bt tv and Virgin Media, these are relatively small companes when it comes to deep pocket and as amazon especially it now one of the world richest companies nowtv have to be more innovative, intuitive and bold as SKY TV has needed to.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration