cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i make a suggestion for now tv, can you have a catch up service where you can buy individual programs on all channels for around £2 to £3 a program as some times programs are on when am busy so like catch up service when can buy individual programs and watch at anytime and you can delete program in account after few days when watched.

hope you consider this for future updates.

yours,

Harold

10 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can i make a suggestion for now tv, can you have a catch up service where you can buy individual programs on all channels for around £2 to £3 a program as some times programs are on when am busy so like catch up service when can buy individual programs and watch at anytime and you can delete program in account after few days when watched.

hope you consider this for future updates.

yours,

Harold

@Anonymous User

Hi Harold

Thanks for your feedback

Hopefully this is something we can add in the future

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I have some ideas that would be great to see and watch! These are TV Programmes, that we all use to watch years ago, but they are no long on TV! The main tital would be called!

NOW TV CLASSICS! He are the list of TV programmes, that I would love to see again!

AIRWOLF, KNIGHT RIDER, STREET HAWK, MANIMAL, AUTO-MAN, TORCHWOOD, CHARMED and XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS! These are just some of the programmes, that I can this of that the moment, that I would love to watch on NOW TV! I would love to see all FREEVIEW CHANNELS, CABLE TV CHANNELS, SKY CHANNELS, here on the NOW TV BOX and STICK! There would be more cost involved, but it would be worth it, and you would hve to have bigger memory! I would also like to have Facebook, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Oulook, basicly the whole internet! If any one thinks, that these a good ideas or not, I would like to know, so, please leave you comments! If there is anything, that I have missed, the also let me know! Thank you.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Superb idea! Used to love Street Hawk and Manimal, Auto-Man was cool in a cheap Tron way as well. A-Team and Knoght Rider always went well with Street Hawk and Airwolf. I'd love The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman with maybe a splash of Charlie's Angels in a new updated 'complete Internet in a box' NOW TV stick. I stand with you!

image.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It would be really great to get back all of the programmes, that we use to watch all those years ago, I like He-Man cartoon, Thunder Cats, Brave Star and TARZAN!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User He-Man was great, so was Battle of the Planets and Transformers - Robots in Disguise. Be great to have a NOW TV 70s/80s Retro Pass with all my childhood favourites. Throw in some Hart to Hart, Dempsey and Makepeace, Buck Rogers and Battlestar Galactica. Great stuff!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not forgetting, Space Ghost, Shazam, Bewitched, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mighty Mouse, Black Beauty and many more!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All of there NOW TV  ideas are great, there are lot of ideas, that would work with NOW TV! Like NOW POLICING, NOW JOBS, NOW MILITARY, NOW HISTORY, NOW RETAILERS, NOW EMPLOYMENT, NOW MAPS, NOW COUNTRIES! You could have all this and more from all other systems, all on the NOW TV BOX and STICK, as is small and easy to carry! You could be partnership with Sky, Cable and Freeview, the it would be called: NOW SKY CABLE VIEW TV and you would still have a nice small set box and stick, that is all that you would need, you would not that anything else!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Trolling away la la la la . . .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here are some more ideas, that I have came up with! NOW CELEBRATIONS: This would be Christmas Eve and Day, New years Eve and Day, Birthdays, Wedding Events and all other holidays and one more thing NOW SHOPPING, where you can do all of your online shopping and order your food, all in one place! You could have a selection, with the online shopping where, you can select for deliver, raight to you door ot you can select for pick up, all these things would be great and it would be all in one place, the NOW TV BOX and STICK!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there! I will contiun to come up with more ideas for NOW TV, as I would like to give thanks, NOW TV is the best, it is a great design nice and compact size, I have just thought of another idea, the NOW TV BOX could be turned in to a projector, where you you could have all of the ideas, that I have mentioned, in to a projector and this could be called NOW TV PROJECTOR BOX!