cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there anyway of searching for all the world drama in one place? I'm hard of hearing so the foreign drama's are perfect as they have built in subtitles. Searching through each channel on the entertainment package is becoming tedious and takes forever.

Surely there's an easier way?

Thanks in advance 🙂

10 Comments
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No I'm not aware of a way of just selecting world drama content. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team in case they have access to an internal list.

If you're particularly interested in world drama you might want to check out the All4 app which does have a category especially for world drama content (although there's only one boxset currently).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for your reply Andy. It's a shame there isn't a way to sort the world drama into one section. It would be really helpful and save time having to navigate through all the channels.

I already use Walter Presents on the All4 app, some great content on there.

Thanks again for your reply 🙂

EDIT: You said there's only one boxset on the All4 app. There's actually quite a few 20+ on there at the moment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply on this. Unfortunatley there isnt a way to sort the content like that, however I will suggest it to the tech teams, might be something they can look in to!

Also might be worth suggesting in the Ideas for NOW TV thread? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll suggest it in the thread you mention. I won't hold my breath though. There's a 6 year old thread requesting subtitles on all content and you've only just managed subs for your movies. I think it's obvious that NowTV don't really listen to its customers. Sorry for the negativity but I'm hard of hearing and all requests for subs have fallen on deaf ears (forgive the pun)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Can you link me to this thread please ? I can't find it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Normal users like us can't add ideas to the Ideas Board. The community managers @Karl-F or @Simon-J should be able to move the idea in the board for you.

Now Sky Cinema have a world cinema premiere every week it would also be good to have a World Cinema genre for the Cinema Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-FI got a private message from you with a link that doesn't work. When clicked it says (see below) hopefully a correct link will be sent again via private message? and hopefully you'll listen to us hard of hearing/deaf users and eventually add subtitles to all your content (before hell freezes over hopefully)

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User you've posted in the place where the link should have taken you. 

You should be able to see your post has now been converted into an Idea. 

Any questions please feel free to give me a shout. 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable