cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Launching a Now TV app for Windows Phone would be great.

92 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My guess is that if this app goes ahead it will be for the upcoming windows phone 8 smartphones.

A thread was created in the Now TV community at

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Anything-else/Windows-Phone-App/m-p/2338

where users have demanded a Now TV windows phone app.

An app for Windows 8 itself would also be great.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

windows phone support and Win 8 please. At the moment we subscribe to NetFlix and would love to swap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree a Windows Phone app would be highly appreciated especially on the eve of the release of WP8! Windows 8 should also be looked into! Sky services are amazing hope to see them on more Microsoft devices soon, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whats been said above, would love it when I get my new WP8 phone and W8 tablet!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows 8 is guaranteed to be huge, Windows RT might become popular too.

Make the apps for these platforms first.

Then, with a small amount of developer time and cost, you can take most of the code for making a windows 8 app and port it to Windows Phone 8.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A phone app may just give me the incentive to continue subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I too throw my weight behind this idea. I bought a WinPho 7.5 (Lumia 800) and this is, to me, by far the best user interface I've had. My next phone will doubtlessly be a WinPho 8.

On a separate note, with the Samsung-Apple case, Windows Phone 8 will get a resurgence of interest.

fishyuk
Mentor

Yep, adding my support here. Ideally for a 7 compatible with 8 app to start. On my second windows phone and will be getting an 8 one for sure. If the codebase is similar on 8 to the desktop version then double bubble.

Worth saying I only went to Sky since the Xbox Sky TV integration which is great so the same could apply to the Sky Now service with a Windows phone option.

Cheers, Alex

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love a Windows Phone App 🙂 I am using the Netflix app but would also love to see a Sky APP! if it helps I have converted 12 people at my work to Windows Phone so its becoming popular to say the least 🙂

Please make it happen Pretty PLEASE.

Adam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd love to see the app on Windows Phone! It's something I really miss.