cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix (US) has become famous partly through it's queue function, which allows users to add titles they're interested in to a virtual queue or favourites list. It's a lot easier then writing them down on a scrap of paper.

Netflix UK has oddly never implemented it, despite users repeatedly asking for it. LoveFilm also lacks this feature on their streaming apps. Now TV has 'my movies', which works like Netflix's 'last played', and can work as a queue of sorts by playing a bit of a film you're interested in. It works, but it's clunky.

So how about an 'add to queue' or 'add to my movies' button in the various Now TV apps?  Shouldn't be hard to do, but would be useful.

103 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Great news! We've launched watchlists. 

They're already available on NOW TV Box, PS4, Xbox One, LG TV and Windows 8 app, and will be making their way to more devices in the coming weeks.

You can find out more information here.

I've switched this idea to implemented.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'd love to see the ability to add alerts for series added to the watchlist. So if you added, for example, the affair to your watchlist, it would not only track your progress (and automatically start you where you left off) but also alert you when a new one was available and give you a configurable number of days warning before it was set to expire. The more frictionless the experience, the greater the level of loyalty & advocacy amongst the user base. The more the user base grows, the more revenue.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

You can now add items to "My TV" to watch later across the majority of devices.