cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Are NOW TV considering adding any new channels?

For example WATCH which is getting the new series of Dynamo & the premiere of the hit US show the Strain.

Thanks 

22 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I suggest you do some research, whilst contracts are confidential you'll see frequent mentions of a price per subscriber. And if you want Sky Go with its limited devices and device count you can get it for £15 a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch channel and sky 2 would be good

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree Watch and many other channels would be good, but as previously mentioned there would have to be a subscription cost increase.
If sky offered most of their lineup through NowTV still at £6.99, then everyone who was paying over £18+ for a dish subscription would simply switch (internet connection permitting). If everyone switched then £6.99 would not cover their licensing costs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

they should make other channel availible and so we can select what to add i think £1 per month per extra channel is fair  i would get rid of that nick jr imediatly we need nation geographic channel and a live news channel a good one like al jazeera oh and we also need the history channel 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree now tv should allow us to drop the kids channels in exchange for nat geo and history. I would drop disney and Nick JR

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I mentioned this on the forum but a good idea would be to buy the boxsets, be it on nowtv or on the skystore.

There are that many good shows, I never finish them all Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would happily pay a bit more for a fuller fat now tv service , maybe they could introduce a tiered entertainment package

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User TV player plus is offering watch on PCs. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch would be great addition, I would happily swap it with one of the kids channels if that was a choice we could choose.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please explain to me why the BBC channels are not available on Now TV. I'm asking because we all have to pay the TV licencing fee (unless you are exempt of course) if your device is capable of playing these channels live, streamed or as a downloaded playback under a 'catch up' or  'save for later' service. Before anyone moans at me about this, i called the licencing people to find out what circumstances require me to pay this fee (as I didn't want to) as in my house I don't have freeview, cable or satellite (so I dont actually watch any BBC channels) but because I have an Xbox, a laptop and a tablet I am able to gain access to BBC content - which is all that matters, apparently. Which is why I want to know why it isn't on Now TV as a live channels the very least