cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Allow each Now TV account the ability to setup several individual user profiles so as the My TV section reflects my watched movies rather than my daughters.

22 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix has now added this feature and it offers a more personalised service rather than having all your children's shows in your My TV section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see one profile for kids and one for parents/ adults on each account with recommendations for each profile as per Netflix. I appreciate that you want to restrict usage to avoid misuse but two profiles in one household makes sense.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a new customer to nowtv and having come from netflix we were assuming that we would able to have multi profiles, one profile is not practical.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Think this would be a really useful addition. Means that each family member can be at different stages of a TV series such as Game of Thrones etc! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree that this would be of great use to now tv and this is where the likes of Netflix have "one up" on Now tv.

Assuming each household has one account, the viewer experience would be better if there were multiple profiles to be made under one account, thus enabling a more tailored viewing experience.

I do not wish to see my family members' films under "my tv." And what if they decide to restart a film from where i had left of? It is not practical. 

Kumnaa
Scholar

Agreed, it's hard enough keeping track of my own viewing with My TV singularly but when other members of the family are watching the same series at different times we have to each keep a notepad with what episode of what series we're on. I find it bizarre that NowTV forces us to do this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, please allow user profiles.

We  are different age groups in the house, and we can all access anything on Now TV.

I don't want my 8 yr old to accidentally (or curiously)  select the Sopranos.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

As a workaround, you can enable your Parental PIN in your My Account page in the website, setting it to an appropriate certificate. It's not ideal as it applies to the whole account, so you will need to keep entering the PIN when you want to watch something above the level you set, but it will do the trick for now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why are there no user profiles. I turn on kids only and I can't watch anything. I turn on 18+ and the kids now select everything. This is mad!!! Sort it out sky. Won't be purchasing any further until this feature is made available as this is just silly.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also allow the following:

1) Change user name (not the id, the actual name of the user)

2) Allow a different name to be used for the payment card - it can be different, don't assume

3) We have multiple user passes so the login should store the various id's and I can then switch between them and then just enter the appropriate password

4) For the typing have default .com, .co.uk gmail.com btinternet.com etc to save user input effort

Golden rule - UX is not an insignifigant issue