cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this topic has been discussed in the various hardware forums - but it's not specific to any brand of box, hence posting it in the Entertainment section.

The current limit is 4 devices (with 2 playing at once).

Want to give my kids access to entertainment (and possibly movies too), but the only option would be to buy extra subscriptions, so I'd end up with 2 entertainment subs and 2 movie subs.

This is too hard and expensive!

How about a 'tiered' option please, NOWTV?

So charge an extra £2 per month for the entertainment pass, and allow 8 devices (with 4 playing at once).

And similarly an extra £2 for the movies pass.

This is similar to what Netflix does.

I'd pay the extra.

Can we have this please?

45 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

surley in this day and age 4 devices and 1 change per month is simply not enough. 2 streams at the same time for it's price is ok but please allow us the choose to watch the service on what ever device we want.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is exactly what I need, even if I could pay an optional extra for additional devices above the current four. Watching on two devices at once is fine I just really need more than four tbh and would be willing to pay an optional extra because I don't want to fork out for two subscriptions.

Currently the I have three xbox 360s in the house one in each of my two kids bedrooms, one in the master bedroom, a Now TV box in the lounge and an Xbox One in my garage/man cave. That's five devices so currently Now TV isn't on the Xbox 360 in the master bedroom much to the annoyance of the wife.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be quite honest, There is no contract, we buy the box, we pay the passes and we should be allowed to add as many devices onto our accounts as we like. Yes make people pay an extra £2 so more that 2 devices can watch on one account at any one time but I have a TalkTalk TV Box with Now TV movies on,I have 2 Now tv Boxes and I have 4 Android devices.

Why should I have have to wait a whole month just to add another device once I delete another?

Its my device I am paying for access but come on sky talk about catching us by every flaming oraphis. If i wanted this problem I would have sky go. Give the household a chance.

Its not fair and you know it!!!!! How much money do you make from Companies wanting to watch sport, People like me at home? Formula 1.

I'm losing faith with you and I thought NowTV was brilliant and have been telling people its better that getting a sky box but clearly not.

We should have

@Anonymous User wrote:

I know this topic has been discussed in the various hardware forums - but it's not specific to any brand of box, hence posting it in the Entertainment section.

The current limit is 4 devices (with 2 playing at once).

Want to give my kids access to entertainment (and possibly movies too), but the only option would be to buy extra subscriptions, so I'd end up with 2 entertainment subs and 2 movie subs.

This is too hard and expensive!

How about a 'tiered' option please, NOWTV?

So charge an extra £2 per month for the entertainment pass, and allow 8 devices (with 4 playing at once).

And similarly an extra £2 for the movies pass.

This is similar to what Netflix does.

I'd pay the extra.

Can we have this please?

:

Unlimited Device attach/detach and no device limits.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All Now TV need to do is allow unlimited devices but restrict users to Two devices at the same time.

This is what Amazon and Netflix do and it is a far better idea.

I have cancelled Now TV as 4 devices is a joke. I have a mobile phone a tablet a laptop, My wife has a phone

and a tablet, My son has phone,tablet,Laptop. Not to mention 4 Televisions in the house.

So really what use is 4 devices. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have moved to BT TV. Sky sports is cheaper on BT than on Sky. The BT TV player is not restricted to Two devices with one change a month.

Now TV is a Joke with its 4 device limited.

Folks there are so many alternatives to Now TV and Sky just shop around and you will never use Sky again

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You only get sky sports 1 and 2 with BT, so of course it's cheaper than with sky/now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Most people only watch 1 & 2. With BT you don't need to subscribe to all the rubbish
Before you can add sports. You can have Sky sports and all the BT sport channels
For £22 a month and no need to add famly pack or whatever other useless
Package they have.
It makes me laugh that Sky lost all the Champions league games and then
Put the price up. More money for less games i think not Sky.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You can just have the sports on NOW TV, pretty sure the F1 fans watch more than 1 or 2.
Let's not forget if you want BTTV you have to take their phone and broadband, with NOW TV or sky you get your phone or broadband with whoever you want. Left BT myself not long ago because it is cack.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If your happy with the SKY high prices that Sky charge and the way they force
You to take channels that no one ever watches then good luck to you.
I will stay with BT and only pay for what I watch. £32 for Sky sports on Now TV
Or £22 for all BT sport channels and Sky sports 1 & 2 with BT . I think il stay clear of Sky.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have sky i use NOW TV, what are you babbling on about "forced to take channels I don't want" . I pay for the sports, movies or entertainment passes if and when i want them.