cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning,

I think something missing!!!

Like other provider such as Netflix, they offer movies with subtitle at a lower price! 

Now TV should be able to offer that service for must of their movies and, this should normally help deaf people watching films...

Thanks,

Guy

491 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought when subtitles FINALLY added that my deaf husband would be able to watch in comfort - silly me! - they are never in sync with speech - end up with subs bunched up and unwatchably flicked on to screen.   Why are subtitles on Netflix, Amazon etc etc ok but Sky ca

n't get them right on Nowtv - is it that difficult to manage?   

And by the way my broadband speed IS fast enough to screen programmes properly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I didn't think NOW TV has subtiles they say they do but its  normal marketing nonsense ,they are basiclly being dishonest about 'Subtiltes'  Netflix has full subtilts and a much better and faster user interface, you guys at NOW TV must pull your fingr out or I will not be re- subscribing

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well said.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a samsung TV but it always says subtitles not available . I am hard of hearing and this wold help greatly 

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member
Status changed to: Open

Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to put subtitles, very serious matter, i think now tv should take it seriously

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

No subtitles on The Walking Dead.  A bit disappointing, but I guess when subtitles start coming to the Entertainment Pass, it's more likely to be on shows from the Sky-branded channels first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know if it's possible to search for all films with subtitles?  I have the combined Movies + Entertainment TV Pass package so am searching via the website and viewing on the windows 10 NOW TV player.

I just want to find the films that do have subtitles so I can watch them.