cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really think its time some kind of catchup service was offered with the sky sports package like the other packages. Considering its the most expensive package its not the most flexible. We are not asking for every single thing thats offered from the on demand section through a sky box but even a some content split over the different sports, the servers already have the content so half the work is done.

12 Comments
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is an absoulte must, its disgusting that we are pracitcally paying the same price for the month passes and yet we do not get catch up content. Like you said the content is already on Sky TV, so its not like they are having to generate new catch up content.

Also the Red Button is a massive feature that we Now TV customers get shafted without, so many Spanish games I miss all because of the lack of Red Button function on any device! 

As we are missing these 2 features we should not be forced to pay £33.99 for a month pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was in France for my vacation and SFR does this for ALL the Premier League games.

I don't expect that (though it would be nice) but a catch up on ALL live events in the last seven days would suffice.  It can even have the original adverts.  It could even be 24 hours before they appear (though ideally a lot less). Would definitely make me switch from Virgin to Now TV for my Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have to agree, the price is way more than Sky Sports on Sky, so to justify the price it really should include the full Sky Sports service of catch up and live sports, and also the extra content on the Sky Sports app. Given that the NowTV/Sky username are blatently sharing the same backend its not like this would be difficult to implement.

To be honest I would be more likely to keep the Sports pass running on longer week or month passes if there was access to catch up, instead of going for day passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like this has been created on another idea under 'SKY SPORTS ON DEMAND' which is also set to 'Open'

Is there any movement or update on the cath-up/on-demand for Sports?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can someone from Now TV support please give us an update. Twice this suggestion has been changed to OPEN, but still no news or update at all. 

This is a complete deal breaker for me in terms of signing up to become a monthly sports pass customer!

Need to also question why can Now TV not get the Red Button feature for sports

These 2 features are the main reason I am not a reoccuring sports pass customer. There is zero justification to spend £33.99 a month when we do not get Red Button or catch up for Sports. Yet for the same price you can for Sky TV, which I would not go back to!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any movement when the red button service and catch up service for the sports pass launching on now tv smart boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd love to see catch up available for the Sports programming. It would make the service complete for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from now TV team let us know if there any movement regarding red button service and catch up service for the sports pass as these are only features will make the sport pass complete for the money we are paying for.