cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on guys, there are numerous requests on here for an app for Samsung TVs, there's really no excuse for not having one. Samsung are one of the biggest TV suppliers in the UK, surely you're missing a big market opportunity?

225 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A Now TV app for the Samsung internet TV's would be great

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible ? Will it happen ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be great if this could happen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's sounding too good to be possible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to add to my last post; can we also have access via Smart TV (Samaung, etc) and/or Apple TV please? I don't want anymore Set Top Boxes! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sony smart TVs or Apple TV for me and I'll ditch love film!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple cherry pick the services they want on Apple TV, and so far they have only chosen services which are available to US customers. I believe the apps Apple TV runs are actually developed by Apple themselves too, so it's really a closed platform. 

Now TV is apparently coming to PS3 and Roku at some point in the future, although there hasn't been any news on that front in many months. I'd never say never but I think the chances of it appearing on any of the dozens of smart TV platforms out there is remote.

The Xbox is the best platform for Now TV at present, as it's the only one which gets 720p. It's still very much a 'beta' level product though. It has a very nasty bug which brightens the picture considerably, washing out blacks and generally making the picture look poor, and there's no surround sound, recommendations, or ratings either.  Compared to the Netflix and LoveFilm Xbox apps, it's a good few generations behind.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If Now TV want to compete with the likes of love Film which i have just moved from they need to create a samsung tv app!

I was surprised they havent got one but the xbox will do in teh short term to stream.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It would be really good if you could support all android devices like iPlayer does.

And for Samsung Smart TV's?

Also it would be good for Linux.

LoveFilm have apps for both but there content is no where near as good as nowTv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for posting your feedback and suggestions on the My Ideas board.

Although NOW TV isn’t currently compatible with Smart TV’s, we know that there is a high demand for this option. So, we’ve taken your feedback on board and will try and implement this in the future. Watch this space for updates!

SarahC

NOW TV Team