cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys this is very annoying for some one who is going to watch lot of movies. Why Do I need to scroll through all the movies befor getting the latest movie that i had stopped in the midlle ?

Also if I had finished watching a movie , I think its good if we remove it from My movies list. To be specific if its finished or if its 5 minutes before finish, where you generally get end credits.

36 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add a button so that I can save a Movie to "My Movies"

Also and a button to clear history on "My Movies"

Netflix have lost lots of customers because they won't let you clear history of watched movies, you need to take advantage of this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being able to delete MY TV films would be a useful addition Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I currently have 34 films available to watch in "My TV", how do I delete them from the list once they are viewed.

Every time one of my children clicks into a film, it seems to store itself whether they watch it or not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This seems a pretty simple yet up until now not added 'Feature'.

I find it hard to think why I would want a list of 'My Movies' when in reality they are just ones I have happened to watch...so in essence it's not a 'My Movies' list but a 'Watched' list.

So...to the feature....it would be VERY helpful if we could empty/delete/edit the movies in the watched list.

I also would like to add that the idea of having a wishlist is also a great one which I know has already been submitted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see NowTV available on smart TVs. I don't understand why all other major online movie provides (LoveFilm, Netflix) have Apps available on smart TV and NowTV does not. Shame really. I have a brand new Samsung Smart TV and cannot watch Now TV on it... Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't particularly want my 3-8 yr olds seeing the covers and titles of films I watched last night when they get up and browse MyTV looking for the film they were halfway through when they went to bed.  Why can't I remove films? Surely it's just an entry in the database. 

If you need to keep the list of films for audit purposes, at least have a display flag which can be turned off by the user. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree.  I use the MyTV list as a bookmarking feature of films to watch in future - I wish I could delete what I've watched.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree too. The option to enter your PIN from the app menu to see the age restricted content would be good.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - you should be able to remove movies from My Movies.

As you watch more and more movies, the feature becomes less useful.

Please add this feature!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, it's just common sense