cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi would you consider making a 10 day pass for skysports on now tv?

hope you consider this suggestion.

yours,

harold

20 Comments
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User

I don't think NOWTV are planning to do this but I'm sure they will take your suggestion on board. 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5
It might be a better thing than the week pass @caseyb1993 several times folk have to miss a game because of the week pass running out.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
True @4268 😉
I do think it is a good idea. 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @4268

Guys

Perhaps @Anonymous User's idea would be better off in the idea's section of the forum, that why forum members, especially the sports enthusiasts, can vote on it.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi would you consider making a 10 day pass for skysports on now tv?

hope you consider this suggestion.

yours,

harold

How much would you pay for a 10 day pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pay around £14 for a 10 day pass

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @4268 @caseyb1993

Hey Guys

This "10 Day Sports Pass" idea is now in the Ideas Section of this forum, check out the URL below:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Re-10-Day-Pass/idi-p/418439

So if you like the idea then please vote for it.

OK, that said, the boys at NowTV have put the idea under @caseyb1993 name instead of @Anonymous User, I'm sure they'll put it right as soon as they see their mistake.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suppose they do one at the moment as two one week passes with a bonus 4 days 🙂

I think it would make more sense to  have a weekend pass running Saturday am - Monday pm, but I suspect the cost would differ little from the week pass.

The week pass is mostly redundant as BT Sport seem to have most of the midweek football, namely Champions League/Europa League, FA Cup replays and even Premier League, which Sky don't seem to have.

Next week pass lined up for Sat 4-Mon 6 March.  There are 5 games scheduled for Sat 11 - Mon 13 march, but suspect all bar one will disappear because of the FA Cup.  The only one left is due to Burnley losing to Lincoln.  Ulterior motive?  Make more on a Premier League TV appearance than progressing in cup.  Maybe Arsenal will do likewise tomorrow...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I suppose they do one at the moment as two one week passes with a bonus 4 days 🙂

How do you get 2 passes for this deal as only allow me buy one pass at a time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do you get 2 passes for this deal as only allow me buy one pass at a time?

You buy one week pass and when it expires buy another.  Lasts for 14 days...