cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you release an app for the Panasonic Viera connect market and other smart tvs too?

A good range of smart tv apps would dramatically enhance the useability of your service on smart tv's.

A smart app would open up a vast range on potential new users for your service, convenience is everyting in this market. 

The BBC iplayer is probably the most useful, impressive and used app on any uk  smart tv why can't you emulate this success with Now TV?

38 Comments
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 and I thought a screening stick was a snazzy new device. Smiley Tongue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought Roku HDMI Streaming Stick back in January when software update bricked my Roku LT ( now resolved)

Performs perfectly well albeit it's not as powerful as new NOWTV box

As it's out of sight at back of TV the remote has to pair with it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is there any plans to bring this app to Panasonic smart tv's?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just looking back on this thread which I realise is a year old so I'm guessing sky doesn't want to expand it's customer base then?

I bought I smart tv to reduce the number of devices I had connected to watch streamed services.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'd like NowTv to release a Panasonic app too, i now need a separate dongle/box just for one show. That's a shame
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love this, but I am at my maximum number of devices, so until they increase that...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any progress on extending the App to Panasonic TV's?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This would be so good, currently I am stuck with nowtv on PS3 which is poor at the best of times.

Please bring NOWtv to the Panasonic platform

Anonymous User
Not applicable